Vamosa's ECoG FrameworkServices enable enterprises to transform content into findable knowledge within.
Boston, US and London, UK - Vamosa, a provider of software and solutions for Enterprise Content Governance (ECoG), today announced a comprehensive set of services to be delivered by Vamosa Consulting that are designed to help implement best practice ECoG practices for initiating, creating, controlling and consuming content.
Building on its experience of standardizing, enhancing and migrating content for Fortune 500 enterprises, Vamosa has packaged a number of ECoG processes into service offerings, such as Content Modeling, Taxonomy Management, CMS selection and Migration Services. These offerings allow clients to take control of their digital content wherever it resides.
With Vamosa, enterprises can now make independent decisions on CMS vendor selection; build an end-to-end content migration strategy and manage it; streamline content creation; discover, cleanse and remove content while ensuring appropriate keyword and taxonomy tagging. These policies for creating, controlling and maintaining content can then be automated with Vamosa's leading portfolio of configured software and packaged tools.
At the core of Vamosa's Consulting Practice is its unique vendor-neutral ECoG experience. Vamosa helps enterprises re-examine their enterprise content strategy to remove common pitfalls, minimize disruption for employees and provide a faster delivery of business results. Once content strategies are clearly defined, Vamosa works with enterprises to implement solutions to ensure content stays compliant with new policies.
Vamosa recently consulted with the British Council on its migration plan by suggesting an analysis of its Intranet to help the council make an informed decision around its source content store and whether a full migration strategy was required.
Andrew Walker, Collaboration Consultant, British Council said, "We knew there was a lot of out-of-date content, but with so many pages, it was an enormous challenge for us to undertake an analysis on our own. We chose Vamosa because of its Consultants' expertise and ability to produce a comprehensive and fast discovery exercise that would allow us to make an informed decision on our migration needs."
Nic Archer, Senior Vice-President of Enterprise Solutions at Vamosa said, "Content is rapidly changing, creating an unmanageable content store which leads to many business challenges. Enterprises must ensure they have an effective Enterprise Content Governance strategy to deliver value both inside their organizations and externally on the web for their customers. These issues are key to remaining competitive in this economic environment. Vamosa is providing its expertise to help enterprises solve this digital haystack problem."
To understand how ECoG impacts the business and how content can be changed to support the business strategy, Vamosa's Consulting Practice focuses on ten areas where solutions can drive business benefits:
- CMS Vendor Selection - Efficient gathering of vendor-neutral, budget appropriate key data and recommendations to make the right CMS choice, the first time and avoid the costly expense of switching later.
- Content Discovery - Comprehensive analysis and assessment to optimize content and increase traffic, reduce Total Cost of Ownership by streamlining content, provision of graphical views of quality issues and highlighting and resolving problem areas before users complain
- Content Migration - Risk free and proven approach to content migration that realizes business goals immediately, reduces the cost for CMS implementation and improves content quality during migration.
- Migration Programme Management - Removes the need to resource a Program Management team from within your organization by using Vamosa's Consulting Practice team to capitalize on the skills of your existing staff. Minimize disruption to employees' day-to-day jobs and avoid the common pitfalls associated with CMS/DMS implementation.
- Content Cleansing - Streamline content creation process with a rationalized content model to reduce time and cost, improve SEO and findability, reduce content duplication and storage requirements, improve user and author experience all while ensuring relevant, valuable and improved quality of content.
- Content Modeling - Rationalized content model to maximize efficiency, remove ambiguity in authoring templates and ensure common metadata model exists to reduce time and cost of content creation, improve SEO and findability, reduced content duplication and storage requirements.
- Keyword Tagging - Valuable keywords and phrases extracted from content and weighted based on relevance. Content tagged as metadata to make it more findable and improve relevance, value and quality of content.
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Migrate and unify content the first time they merge and provide a detailed analysis of both content stores to simplify the process of designing a unified target model. Advice on information architecture, metadata model, brand compliance and content cleanup. Corporate branding maintained throughout all content, technology platforms consolidated, reducing the total cost of ownership and the development of ECoG standards to ensure future content quality.
- Redundant Content Removal - Full assessment of current state of content to identify redundant, obsolete, orphaned and trivial content to remove misleading and inaccurate content, reduce storage costs and minimise cost of future migrations.
- Taxonomy Tagging - Taxonomy keywords and phases extracted from content and weighted based on relevance. Content tagged with metadata to increase findability, improve SEO, relevance, value and quality of content. Removal of a lengthy manual process.
More information about Vamosa Consulting is available at: http://www.vamosa.com/consulting-practice-s40
Vamosa is a specialist software and solutions company that brings order to the chaos of digital content. Focused on Enterprise Content Governance (ECoG), Vamosa helps companies solve the 'digital haystack' problem by transforming content, wherever it resides, into findable knowledge. Vamosa's suite of ECoG products, automatically tags digital content, cleans legacy data and seamlessly migrates content into Content Management Systems and, as content is consumed by users, Vamosa ensures corporate standards are adhered to and auto-fixes if breaches occur. Vamosa's unique software and services deliver business results by: increasing organizational efficiency, lowering the total cost of ownership of content management, making content litigation-ready, merging and migrating content to support change management initiatives such as mergers & acquisitions and transforming the web experience of customers by monitoring and maintaining web properties, no matter how complex. The Company has provided solutions for clients including IBM, Cable & Wireless, Statoil, Vodafone, Oracle and Volkswagen North America. For more information, visit www.vamosa.com.